Current Job Opportunities
ICADV is currently seeking one full time Fiscal Monitoring Coordinator to exercise their financial expertise to contribute to ICADV’s efforts to make Illinois families safer.
Fiscal Monitoring Coordinator: Have bookkeeping, accounting and grants management experience? Looking for a challenging career where you can help make families safer and unite others to end domestic violence? T
The Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV) is seeking a Fiscal Monitoring Coordinator. This position provides resources and support to over 50 local domestic violence victims’ service organizations throughout Illinois, helping them provide the highest quality, victim-centered services to survivors of domestic violence and their children while adhering to government grant guidelines and requirements. Learn more and apply here.
Join ICADV’s Team
ICADV is the statewide advocacy organization composed of over 50 member organizations throughout Illinois who service victims of domestic violence and their children. Through training and technical assistance ICADV provides support to those agencies to provide the best service to families experiencing violence. Our advocacy, lobbying and public education to and on behalf of agencies throughout Illinois help inform policy development that builds the best safety nets possible for survivors and their children while holding those who cause harm accountable.
It is the responsibility and privilege of all ICADV employees to uphold the mission and vision of this agency. ICADV is a feminist organization and what that means to us is that we work to advance the principle that all people have the right to a life free of oppression and violence. We work to foster change in our economic, social, and political systems and bring leadership expertise and best practices to Illinois domestic violence victim service agencies and communities engaged in ending domestic violence.
ICADV allows its employees access to generous benefits including:
- Supportive work environment encouraging professional growth and independence
- Encouragement for staff to maintain self care and work-life balance
- Team centered colleagues who are accessible
- Personal fulfillment in knowing work efforts are helping make families safer throughout the entire state
- Incredible time off benefits including vacation, health care leave, and holidays
- Employer provided health, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance (full time)
- SIMPLE IRA plan contribution (full time)
- 35 hour full time work week (occasional additional hours may be necessary to meet deadlines)
- Flexible schedule with partial telecommute options for most positions
During the COVID-19 pandemic, ICADV has modified its in person office work hours to accommodate lower in person daily attendance. Most positions are offered the benefit of negotiating a hybrid remote/in office schedule.
ICADV is an equal opportunity employer that values a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to arrest or conviction, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability or veteran status. We encourage applicants with disabilities who may need accommodations in the application process to contact the office.