Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV) is an equal opportunity employer and strives to achieve diversity among its staff which represents the diversity of the programs and individuals which it serves. Successful applicants must be able to thrive in a fast paced, cooperative, nonsmoking, feminist environment.
Current Full Time Opportunities
ICADV is currently seeking a full time Fiscal Officer.
Have accounting experience or an accounting degree? Looking for a challenging career where you can help make families safer and unite others to end domestic violence? The Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ICADV) is seeking a Fiscal Officer (FO). This position not only oversees the finances of the organization, it also provides resources and support to over 50 local domestic violence victims’ service organizations throughout Illinois, helping them provide the highest quality, victim-centered services to survivors of domestic violence and their children while adhering to government grant guidelines and requirements. Your accounting expertise is a way to contribute to making communities safer and will have a statewide impact at ICADV. Come join our team!
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate who will be executing a wide range of responsibilities include bookkeeping, accounting, grants management, and financial reporting. These activities include:
- Managing organizational finances which are composed of many federal and state government grants, private foundation grants, membership dues and contributions;
- Developing and ensuring adherence to complex agency, project, and government grant budgets, and maintaining related accurate segregated accounting records;
- Maintaining general ledger of the organization and preparing organizational financial statements;
- Preparing for and coordinating for the annual independent audit and related annual filings;
- Processing payroll and maintaining human resource records for employees;
- Completing and filing grants reporting;
- Ensuring adherence to agency fiscal policies and complex federal and state government funding source requirements;
- Implementing Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Preparing financial reports for the CEO and board of directors; and
- Completing other financial and organizational duties.