Want to take action and help end domestic violence, but don't know where to start? There are a number of ways you can get involved an make a difference in the lives of survivors of domestic violence and their children. Domestic violence impacts everyone even if you aren't a victim yourself.
8 Ways You Can Help
- Donate To ICADV through our website
- Federal Employees: Donate through your IL Combined Federal Campaign #93984
- Join ICADV
- Work with your local domestic violence program
- Work for ICADV
- 13 Ways Someone Can Help End Domestic Violence
- Implement Steps in ICADV's Call To Action For Communities Better Support Survivors
- Donate your old mobile phones to a local program near you.